Personal Injury - Occupier's liability and public risk claims

If you suffer an injury on somebody else's premises you may have entitlement to compensation for lost income, medical expenses and other losses. Occupier's liability and public risk claims cover a wide range of circumstances resulting in injury, including:

  • playground and schoolyard accidents, including bullying
  • injuries sustained whilst engaged in sporting activities
  • accidents in supermarkets, retail stores and other public places, including slips, trips and falls
  • accidents in residential premises
  • dog attacks

You may also have a claim if you have been injured by a faulty or defective product.

Occupier's liability and public risk claims are subject to a complex set of laws and regulations. Recent changes to the law have made it more difficult to make a claim. If you wish to pursue such a claim, it is important that you contact a lawyer who understands this complicated area of law at an early stage after your injury.

21 Wright Street, Adelaide, South Australia 5000